Sunday, April 29, 2018

Christian Conservative Women's Empowerment Movement Rising

*****WARRIOR WOMEN RISING****

*****The New Christian Conservative Cult*****

The spirit of TRUMP is moving across the land...

Conservative, millennial mom running for Congress in Ohio...


Jesus Christ started this women's movement a long time ago.  It is now about to be a real blessing to the USA and make America great again.  Men step aside!  Traditional gender roles are being fully reinvented:
https://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/search?q=donna+howell


As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
-ISAIAH 3.12

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
-II CHRONICLES 7.14