Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bitcoin Advocate Christopher Greene of AMTV is HEADING TO CHURCH

*****Christopher Greene confesses Jesus Christ*****

HEADING TO CHURCH...


BITCOIN BLESSINGS

Christopher Greene of AMTV

"...I singly attribute the success of AMTV, my thousand X returns in Bitcoin, building a multi-million dollar business overnight, all to him; all to Jesus Christ..."
-Christopher Greene

Christopher Greene of AMTV is a brother in Christ and he's heading for church near Scottsdale, Arizona:

He's also a large BITCOIN holder and CRYPTO CURRENCY advocate and he loves President Donald Trump:

I'll be monitoring...


I might need to take his course.  I may also need to give my life to Jesus Christ even though I thought I believed on him back in my early 20's.  I might be an UNSAVED BELIEVER....?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLE0YWNpM2s&t=364s

(The Maestro Way, AMTV, Christopher Greene, Christian, Holy Bible, blessings, cursing, God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Holy Bible, Bitcoin,...)