Saturday, November 4, 2017

MAJOR FIND; EXCLUSIVE TO The News UNIT: BITCOIN RELATED REVELATION

*****HUGE NEWS!*****


BEYOND THE CRYPTOSPHERE


EXTREMELY ASTONISHING REVELATION

Extreme TERROR and FUD OFF THE CHARTS

EXTREME INSTABILITY

BITCOIN and THE BITCOSPHERE

Just what is this BITCOIN?

Is it THE BEAST according to the scripture?

Very simply put I've been just minding my own business and trying to find the truth in the news and I believe now that the LORD God has just given me some wisdom and understanding in the matter of BITCOIN and these related FORKS that are upon the Cryptosphere.  This is going to create what I have already stated and will be a sector called the BITCOSPHERE.  Whether you call it such is entirely up to you but there is something more deeper and evil in all of this as this is paving the way for THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF PERDITION according to the scripture.

Please stay tuned as further details and explanations will be shared as I spend some much needed time meditating on the scriptures and seeking God for guidance in this matter of revealing a very astonishing find that I don't think was by accident today.  And furthermore I believe I have the Spirit of God in this matter.

In the meantime please remember The News UNIT as we are in a position where  WE NEED GAS to continue this journey BEYOND THE CRYPTOSPHERE:

https://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2017/09/crypto-gas-needed.html

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

"You own it IF you don't hold it."
-Anonymous Adviser

https://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2017/11/you-own-it-if-you-dont-hold-it.html




...developing...