Sunday, August 21, 2016

GOLD and SILVER are crashing and sending the ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ANALYSTS into hiding

The ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ANALYSTS are found liars

There is no truth in the news today:

I said in my haste, All men are liars.
--PSALM 116.11





The powers that be have THE ECONOMIC AUTHORITY and have REINVENTED THE ENTIRE WORLD ECONOMIC SYSTEM.  So what does all this mean?  It means that the scriptures shall be fulfilled and the rest of what you hear is all lies and deceit:

According to my own research I believe there is a very large and coordinated deception that has been going on across YOU TUBE, the internet, false and deceptive alternative news, and now social media since the Ron Paul campaign.  This movement professed to be an American constitutional movement of truthers and patriots who believed in sound money, ending the Federal Reserve Bank, freedom, liberty, prepping, and stacking physical gold and silver for the coming economic collapse and other calamities along with an entire load of other unusual conspiracy theories.  

If you think anyone today is telling the truth about anything think again.  There are very few who are telling the truth at all and soon the entire world will be saturated in its full measure of strong delusion send by God to damn everyone who believed not the truth.  So what is truth you ask?  

Study it for yourself.  Go to them that sell and buy:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
--JOHN 14.6

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
--ROMANS 9.1

Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
--I TIMOTHY 2.7 

So we are living in a time now where social media is thriving and is a platform that is loaded with lies and deceit.  This includes all of the MAINSTREAM MEIDA and also ALTERNATIVE MEDIA coupled with all the tools on the internet and social media to further modulate and amplify even more deception.  We are in very perilous times indeed!



Here's the current lies and deceit about the BOND MARKET BUBBLE, GOLD and SILVER:

 
...developing...