Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Oregon State Trooper arrests New York man heading for Harney County Resource Center

None of this Oregon b.s. matters

It is just a shadow of things to come

I don't know who's who in this entire story surround this Ammon Bundy and the ongoing occupation and controversy going on in Harney County Oregon but I do know this:

Whether Pete Santillin is FBI or not doesn't matter other than he'll get off of whatever fake charges are brought out against him in this staged event.  Other than that the invitation for people to come to Harney County was given by Pete Santilli in such a way that it needs to be treated with careful consideration.   I care not at this point about all the misinformation that is coming out and being promulgated in this entire event since I believe God is about to damn America his way and he doesn't need anyone to help him do it.  

There will be no taking back the Republic and there will be no Citizens for Constitutional Freedom rising up and changing the course of this nation which is heading toward the one world system of government led by the principalities and powers in high places.  This is an evil day and it goes deeper than most people can even begin to realize.  Soon all the BIG MOUTHS will be stopped here including Pete Santilli and this will come to an end.   If he's FBI so be it.  If he's not I could care less anyway: 

If this Oregon State Police footage below was theater it was done well.  If it was real I admire these cops.  If I am deceived by evil men and seducers so be it.  I don't have any idea who's who in this or many other situations.  I simply rest in Jesus Christ my Saviour and I know he shall keep us through this evil day: 

This alleged Army Colonel here who was arrested for DUI was likely a man who watched too much Pete Santilli.  Some of these men may have mental weakness due to their stress of serving in the military and are being provoked by these provocateurs like Pete Santilli and then they fall right into their trap.  I think the cops treated this man quite well and they probably treated him just fine while in questioning later too.  It may have been to everyone's benefit how this turned out: