Monday, December 23, 2013

DUCK DYNASTY STUFF in GREAT DEMAND

MERCHANDISE SELLS OUT at Walmart



Shoppers clean out other SPORTING GOODS STORES

This is unreal now as the fate of Duck Dynasty is a national concern.  It's not going to fail because it's BIG MONEY.  Even President Obama is a fan of the show and he could intervene here in negotiations.
http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/12/beer-garden-diplomacy-again.html

Personally I have never even watched one show of Duck Dynasty--ever.  So I'm not a fan of it and never could understand why these people are all over Walmart and various sporting goods stores with T-SHIRTS, WOBBLEHEADS, GUNS, all manner of hunting and outdoor equipment, and the list goes on.  I've never seen so much of this.  And of course they're "Christians."  Or are they?

So what makes a Christian?  I believe in God and I believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of my soul.  As an American and as a U.S. Government employee I took an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution and defend it.  I have also suffered for my freedom of religion, my free speech, and this at the hand of my own countrymen.  And now I know what it's like to be looked at as a potential terrorist even by our own government.  Well is that a surprise given that even Michael Savage is banned from flying the airlines?  Not really.

But the Robertsons are different.  They have been handpicked for this by the entertainment industry.  Who are these people really?  Perhaps God picked them to glorify his name and the rest of us are just castaways?  Maybe we will hear them preach the gospel of Christ here one of these days.  Although I doubt it.

Well one thing is for sure.  The Robertsons can give a good size TITHE and OFFERING to God.  That's what really matters to God based on the teachings of God's ministers today and other men of God.  God seems to need money and if you don't TITHE you are considered a robber.  God must like FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES:

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
--MALACHI 3.8

Today's preachers and ministers often call themselves PASTORS.  In other words they are shepherds for the sheep.  They keep God's sheep in order and watch their souls.  The most important thing that sheep can do until they fall asleep in Christ or until Jesus comes is something like this:
  • TITHE
  • Be faithful in attending church
  • give to missions
  • submit to the pastor (or in many cases father or bishop)
  • fellowship with the brethren  
So here are the Christians in America today.  One is an anchorman on FOX NEWS and the other is former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin.  I notice everyone is a Christian at some point, even Obama.  Perhaps even God watches Duck Dynasty?  I'm sure he does.  Does he need a television?
Someone ask God what's really going on down here with all of this?  Does anyone know.  Does God smoke cigars?







"...trust me; like it says on the money."



These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
--PSALM 50.21-23

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
--ACTS 17.29-31

...developing...