Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Americans FEAR to SPEAK THE TRUTH

Remember John F. Kennedy
(he accidentally told the truth once) 

This is what happens in the United States Of America when you tell the truth as an American.  Sometimes you and the truth you told both go down in history.  Other times they are not remembered.

For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.

They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
--PSALM 73.3-12

If you're a good liar today you generally prosper.  We learned this again recently from watching G4T and the alleged TRUTHERS and PATRIOTS here in America. 

So generally we see men prospering in their wickedness and their lies in the general workplace, the government, and in our own neighborhoods.  That is until God has his way with you.  And he will:

Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
--I TIMOTHY 2.7

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
--I JOHN 2.21 

Ameicans know the phrase: "IN GOD WE TRUST."  Really?

Jesus told the truth and many do not believe on him:

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
--JOHN 8.42-45



...developing...