Saturday, August 3, 2013

National Terrorism Advisory System: NO ACTIVE ALERTS?

I find it hard to believe after looking at my own posts below with this recent Al Qaeda threat that there are no OFFICIAL ALERTS to the same.  Especially since Americans like myself who are in Christ and also uphold the U.S. Constitution are considered potential terrorists or at least SUBJECTS OF INTEREST.  

And so I purposely embedded the NTAS ADVISORY on the left here on The News UNIT and as you can see it remains at NO ACTIVE ALERTS.  Just wait until something blows up or some usual shooting, suspicious package, etc.  Then we will see another display of LAW ENFORCEMENT COMBAT TEAMS and Obama and his cabinet in THE SITUATION ROOM.  Stay tuned:

A friend of mine seems to have a gut feeling of a POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG.  You might read about it here:
http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/08/i-am-breaking-with-my-own-rule-warning.html 

...developing...