Thursday, July 18, 2013

So where has The News UNIT been?

UPDATE:  I'M BACK!  :-)  AND I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO BEAT DOWN THE OATH OF OFFICE VIOLATORS, ETC....DEVELOPING...

Well recently I've been busy and I have not even had time to read or even log into The News UNIT here at all.  So until I am able to do so I would advise you to see the LINKS on the RIGHT HAND COLUMN here for additional information.  Until then I'm going to be enjoying the outdoors and doing some summertime activities.  I will post when I have time or if something major develops.  

Until then I'm living life a little bit.

Sometimes I just have to take a break from the world.

Remember:  Keep stashing that CASH.  It doesn't look good for investing in anything else right now.  Times are changing and not for the better.  

...developing...