Thursday, May 9, 2013

The News UNIT catches a bass this evening

ATTENTION:  Lauren Lyster:


Are you still single?

Somewhere in Wisconsin--Wisconsin Fishing Guide David Casper catches a decent 19 inch largemouth bass for fun this evening as we finally have some warmer weather and water conditions to enjoy the outdoors.  Too bad Lauren Lyster isn't around to go fishing with but there's always an invitation for her to join me for a fun filled adventure on the lake.  She can lay in the sun if she wants to which is all right by me.  

Lauren never fit in on Russian TV and Russian TV has turned into a bunch of sloppy slutty women. Alex Jones should hire her on INFOWARS as an anchorwoman.  I'll bet she doesn't need a teleprompter.  Not sure if she's the constitutional type but it's worth a try.  I'd like to see her on INFOWARS interviewing Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, and Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. 

As for The News UNIT I don't know what will become of this operation but my page views just exploded up above 2,000 per day for some reason.  To those of you who like The News UNIT keep me in your prayers so the Lord can direct all of this according to his will.  These are certainly trying times and for that I'll take on the whole armour of God.