Saturday, February 16, 2013

America Trades Freedom For Fear

And Obama loves to have it so
For the sake of our children



The News UNIT has been asked not to post Joe's videos

Leave what battle?  Your battle with Joe?  Well that's not going to work. :-)  You people that try to tell me what to do on here are going to get wore out something fierce.  Go ahead and give it a try but I'll never comply to you.  Here was the message below:

I RECEIVED THIS from "salmer666":

joetalk
I sure hope that comment you left on voes video was a joke ? i have been working hard for the last two years exposing joetalk for the fraud he is and am beginning to to see results. i am kindly asking you to forget you met joetalk and leave this battle between me and him you do not want to get caught up in this just ask mrslyredfox he learned the hard way
Thumbnail1:23
I have spent allot of time and effort trying to help mrslyredfox see the truth and the promise that we progressives offer and over time he has slowly been warming to our viewpoints...welcome aboard mrslyredfox
Sent to: newsunit

MY RESPONSE TO salmer666:

Re:joetalk
Why bother working so hard against someone having free speech? Do you realize how many YOU TUBE channels you would have to police to do this? Who do you think you are? The YOU TUBE POLICE? I don't need to ask anyone anything I'll figure it out for myself. I heard one video from Joe so far and enjoyed it. There are times I don't like Alex Jones' video but I'm not going to work hard to destroy people. That's completely not what we as Americans should be doing. As long as people are upholding the Constitution and each others' individual liberty why seek to destroy them? Voice your opinions and comments all you want and expose the guy but who is stepping into your battleground? This is an OPEN FORUM on YOU TUBE COMMENTS. If you don't like that then you'll have to figure out something else.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.
Sent to: salmer666