Saturday, January 26, 2013

David Mamet speaks on Government Control

The UNIT and The News UNIT

I knew a long time ago that this guy making the CBS T.V. show "The UNIT" was not by accident.  And CBS promptly put an end to the series which has been shelved ever since.  By the way this is where I got the idea of the names "The News UNIT" and "The Weather UNIT".  So there's a little something here that is near and dear to me:

I found a couple interesting articles and one essay by David Mamet himself here:

Sometimes I post things before even fully researching them.  Such is the case here but The News UNIT is not just so-called "alternative news" it is also my personal blog just to keep track of current events and items of interest.  I feel this is important enough to publish right away:

http://ethicsalarms.com/2013/01/25/playwright-david-mamet-on-abuse-of-power-government-and-gun-control/ 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/01/28/gun-laws-and-the-fools-of-chelm-by-david-mamet.html 







...developing...