Monday, December 31, 2012

The Sandy Hook Shooting Examined

Who is this Gene Rosen?

This guy has quite a few observations here.  Who is this Gene Rosen?

If I was one of the parents who lost a child or not at this school I'd be all over finding out what's going on here.  And I'd make certain that I wasn't alone:

Something very creepy about this event and even the Connecticut State Police made threats against social media.  

I'm glad that God knows exactly what's going on and he's going to damn wicked men in hell for their unbelief and all these liars will have their part in the lake of fire.  Good place for them as the smoke of their torment goes up forever.  Even so, come Lord Jesus. 

NOTICE THE VIDEOS ARE DISAPPEARING BELOW.  DOES THAT SEEM UNUSUAL?

















There certainly seems to be a lot of dry crying episodes:



...developing...