Thursday, October 11, 2012

INFOWARS is the best: No one else matters

Here's Alex on his INFOWARS Money Bomb:  Remember Pastor Lindsey Williams said Alex Jones has been raised up and anointed by God himself.  So when that happens you have to start flinging your FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES at the "man of God" and get a blessing.  BULL SHIT!

This is actually worse than the criminal government who likes to keep "we the people" in bondage more and more.  You have to be a little sheep all over again for Alex and get sheared further by handing out more of your hard earned damned money.  Who the hell gives us some money?  We should be paid to put up with all this shit:  

 

Listen to The News UNIT call the Alex Jones Show during the 2010 Infowars Money Bomb Show and try to get my story out.   Watch as Gerald Celente tries to respond in between Alex interrupting as usual.  

I knew I was doomed so I tried my best to get the story out about my own GOVERNMENT DEBACLE but could not.  Some of "We the people..." are under different rules and are thrown to the curb by the legal system, and others who claim we are all fighting together:

Alex says:  "...that's obviously your question for Gerald Celente..." as he creates the call-in climate.  I do appreciate Gerald Celente however trying to give a decent answer to the best of his ability.   

My story?  Not important right now--I'll just leave it there: 

But I will add this:  I am very annoyed because as much as I want to get involved in being a decent fellow American who believes on the Lord Jesus Christ and handle what I consider an illegal legal system and shady government it takes money.  So when a group of government thugs conspire together for mischief and shut your money down robbing a person of financial solvency through all sorts of deceitful tactics it's hard to cut the past and start over.  Some try and succeed, others stay on the treadmill to nowhere: 

Recently a friend of mine actually told me "...you're not the same guy I used to know...you're bitter...etc."   Well, maybe I seem bitter but when you've been on the other end of M4's and GLOCKS with red dot laser sights it changes a man.  Especially when your civil rights are violated and you watch criminals and thugs get coddled and pampered.  Try it sometime!

"Well that's what Jesus did and you're supposed to be a Christian...", I'm then told by various friends (like Job had).   So we are supposed to SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT then to the lawless and disobedient?  Really?

Some tell me this is exactly what I'm supposed to do in Christ as a Christian.  Well then I must be in the will of God then?  FUCK IT---everything is great then!  Might as well bring on the firing squad right away.  Sign me up for the FEMA camp too.

Sorry but I'm not here to die for your sins.  Jesus already did that.  You either believe on him or you don't.  I'm not going to lay my life down for criminals.  I'll be watching my SIX very close now:

WATCH AT TIME [02:44:36]

What really torqued me is after my rushed call the next two bonehead callers make no sense.  And then listen to the highly educated and decorated Canadian guy that calls bragging about his credentials and then notice how he asks a completely unintelligent and rather stupid question:
 
CLOSING COMMENTS:

Some may think that I'm bashing Alex Jones and INFOWARS here.  Well--I disagree!  This is what is known as some open rebuke.  And at times there needs to be some of this instead of playing politics like the bunch of fools that are leading this nation into the ditch of destruction.

...developing...