Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pastor Manning calls for REVOLUTION Patrick Henry Style

I never knew of this man in Christ before.  He is a brother in Christ which transcends color of skin.  You know why I haven't heard of him?  Our media like to keep this quiet and keep their lies at the forefront:
http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-mac-daddy-image.html 

This video has been out since 2009!  And I'm troubled that I haven't seen it sooner.  This is why I post things here on The News UNIT.  Some of my own Americans mock me and say this blogspot is useless.  To them I say you are en enemy of America and care not for the truth.  Get out of here then!
He also is letting this administration know what's going on.  We never even hear one of our own elected representatives speak in such a manner!  And no wonder for Satan is the god of this world.

Vote the long legged Mac Daddy out!   Here's another preacher that will tell you straight out what's going on with Obama:

...developing...