Tuesday, August 21, 2012

American Christian Gun Owners BE ON ALERT!

If you want to get all revved up read on.  I'm tired of these obscure one or two people showing up getting mentally evaluated while most of their story is not really known or disclosed.  I don't believe them.  Therefore I shall sleep in peace tonight even though recently I have had my own share of adversity:


I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
---PSALM 4.8

Is this happening for real?  Are Christian Americans are being taken prisoner, threatened, and violated Soviet style...etc...LISTEN!...BUT DON'T BE DECEIVED BY ANY OF THIS! 

For this you need more than just an attorney standing by.  You have to know the U.S. Constitution and law for yourself.  If you don't you are dangerously in peril. 

Moreover if you are not in Christ Jesus according to the truth of the gospel of Christ then you are in greater danger than that of the U.S. Government or any official therein.  

I'm watching these men as they preach what I'll call the gospel of the U.S. Constitution.  They never mention the truth of the gospel of Christ but are always blabbing of the evil men and seducers in high places but cannot give them the gospel.  They will go to the same hell they (the "elite") do except ye believe on the Lord Jesus Christ:


This guy wants to start a radio show now and make a name for himself.  Actually let him have his FREEDOM OF SPEECH and run his mouth wide open with great swelling words of vanity.  This guy knows not God nor obeys the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:  Listen to him tell you the Mormon gospel actually.  Listen close:


And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
---MORONI 10.4

...developing...