Friday, July 27, 2012

I challenge any of you devils that promote your deceptions ANYTIME!

The sword of the Spirit:  The word of God


Whether here online or in real life--I CHALLENGE YOU!  And I have the Spirit of God in these matters 100% in fullness and above all the understanding in Christ Jesus given me is according to the scripture of truth.  Am I special?  You bet I am!  But this is not to exalt David Casper, rather this is an understanding in the wisdom and knowledge of God completely by his grace and mercy and by his word of righteousness. CHALLENGE ME YOU SHEEPLE!  Do you consider this to be ignorant boasting?  Well I do too actually but yet it is needful at this present evil day and for those who are truly in Christ Jesus with even a fraction of understanding will discern this.  

Having thus stated the above my soul shall make her boast in the Lord.

Now for those of you who examine me and seek to exalt your evil spirits of alleged prophecy let me make one thing clear:  YOU ARE DECEIVED and if you have any God given fear of the Lord you better receive with meekness the word of God which can save your soul.  Anything else you receive you will receive to yourselves damnation.  

You don't like this?  Then fill up you cup with your opinions, feelings, dreams, visions, prophecy, and how you think the Lord speaks to your heart.  Cast the word of God aside as you will do and run the way that seems right to you as you journey on your road to everlasting destruction, misery, perdition, and ultimately death, hell, and the lake of fire.  Do you think I'm kidding?

But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me: 
---GALATIANS 2.6

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
---EPHESIANS 6.17 

For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
---HEBREWS 4.12  

 

This woman above is some GREAT ONE in her own eyes and those who worship her.  Click to open below and read her PROPHECY WARNING which by the way SHALL NOT COME TO PASS.  Why shall it not come to pass?  Because it is entirely not according to the scripture of truth--that's why:


Published on Jul 25, 2012 by
9/11 - URGENT !!!

PROPHECY FROM YAHWEH OF CHRONOLOGICAL EVENTS BEGINNING THE 9TH OF AV, FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2012 AT EXACTLY 4:11 PM LONDON TIME (6:11 JERUSALEM TIME)

JUDGMENT POURED OUT / SEALS OPENED 9TH OF AV / MAKE VIRAL

Scriptures & Revelations from Yahweh

Youtube Name "repairingthebreach" is the fulfillment of the man sent in the spirit of Elijah, sent for the JEWS! Some of you (as I did as well) have doubts about Him b/c He seems to be making our Messiah a liar (the Christian Messiah) but what he is really stating is that the APOSTATE Christian Messiah - the "do whatever you want and get rich" Messiah that much of the apostate church have come to accept is a lie. And on that he would be correct. The Father has told me that as he and we all are subject to our flesh, he is not 100% correct on EVERY single thing, however, primarily he is. And yes, he has been sent in the spirit of Elijah. As well as, sent MORE for the Jews.

ALSO- I have NOT stated this man IS Elijah; I said the Father has verified he has come in the SPIRIT of Elijah. Two different things. I will let God handle the scoffers.

For those of you 'speaking negatively' and sowing discord among what GOD has spoken, the 1,335 days did not begin at Innaugeration of Obama, but when he was sworn in November 4, 2008. This began Daniel's 1,335 days. The 21 day war in Heaven concludes on the 9th of Av as the seals are being poured out.

Please, understand that the 144,000 in Revelation 7 is NOT the same as the 144,000 in Revelation 14. The male virgin Jews who are sealed during the great tribulation are NOT the same thing as Revelation 144,000. That's why it clearly says in Revelation "The Spirit and the Bride say COME!" -there ARE two raptures during this harvest. The entire purpose for the Lord asking me to set this warning out to you is b/c many who believe and think they're wise are not. Many will see these events take place and go in the 2nd harvest. Only God knows your destiny. Please, I implore you to seek Him now. And for those of you (and God knows who you are) who mock me, scoff me, call me names/ridiculous, know this: I obeyed my Father in blind, child-like faith. And if it were between making this video, or sawing off my own arm, I would have chosen the latter.

NOTE:
I did this video IN OBEDIENCE, BY FAITH. EVEN IF MY FATHER 'SHOULD' DELAY, b/c remember, He speaks to us in 'real time', meaning, He sometimes tells us / asks us to do something TO TEST OUR FAITH AND SEE IF WE WILL OBEY - EVEN IF IT MEANS COSTING US EVERYTHING - and my faith and walk with Christ HAS done exactly that. Those who lose their life will find it. And those who find it on this earth will lose it. Many who 'think' they're wise and know better than God will find out soon enough the truth. His words will not be mocked. SHOULD HE DELAY, that is up to HIM. I do not claim to be a prophet (nor did I want the job!) but I am simply a humble servant / vessel of the Lord. I follow the Lamb wherever He goes. PERIOD. I have already discussed w/ my Abba Father if I do this, in total faith / obedience, and He delays, everyone is going to be chomping at the bits to run and call me a 'false prophet' as if I wanted the title of a prophet anyways. His response to me is, I delay no longer. And YOU are in my perfect will. Do not fear those who kill the flesh, but only I who can take the soul. I FEAR GOD. NOT MAN. WHAT HE DOES IS HIS CHOICE. I OBEYED, THOUGH IT COULD COST ME EVERYTHING. HE IS MY GOD. I WILL NOT DENY HIS WILL. ***FAITH*** Without FAITH it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God.

Revelation 12:7 represents "2012" "July" - Revelation 12:7-9 is AV 7-9

Revelation 5:7-9 is Av (5th Month) 7th - 9th Year 5772 which is 2012 (the firstfruits gone - MIDNIGHT CRY - 2nd rapture next)

Revelation 12 has begun. The seals will be opened this Friday, July 27, 2012, 9th of Av.

JUDGMENT IS HERE. WRATH IS HERE. THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Ezekiel 33:31-34
31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Here is a link to the Good News of Jesus the Christ.
http://youtu.be/IauN4wd2eLI



...developing...