Monday, July 16, 2012

GOOGLE: Thanks for messing up the HTML on the blogger interface


Every improvement that comes along today in software is usually nothing but grief including whatever GOOGLE did recently to wreak havoc on posting items here on The Google Blogger.  I'm going to move The News UNIT to a new format eventually here using WORDPRESS.  It's all a big pain in the ass as I don't want to spend the rest of my life in front of a computer typing and posting news and comment (and even weather) for the rest of my life.  It's really not profitable anyway.

I was actually considering shutting this thing down and just putting an end to it all.  I'm ready to watch the world blow up anyway and watch all the vanity and useless drivel get rewarded while the rest who give a shit get scoffed at.  

At this point I don't care about much.  I used to but I've hit the point where I've had enough as even the government in my own life did a good dose of havoc on my career while I watch more women and queers come along and get coddled in their progression.  

Fuck off all of you!  And for God's sake don't start the revolution without me either even though I know Jesse Ventura and many others like him are all talk.

...developing...