Friday, July 20, 2012

Death

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?
---I CORINTHIANS 15.55

Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying,
I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man;
---I KINGS 2.1-2

I know not what it is to die;
but I know through God the reasons why.

My end shall be without a son, a daughter, a wife;
after life long tribulation and strife.

So what if any good was in my life?
That I was saved in Christ and glorify that everlasting life.

---Author Unknown

God is going to destroy that last enemy one day:

A good name [is] better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.   ---ECCLESIASTES 7.1

The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
---I CORINTHIANS 15.26

...developing...