Monday, June 25, 2012

Obama says it's fashionable to be cynical

I'm happy to hear that from our president as President Obama mentions it's fashionable to be cynical.  I just don't need to be labeled with some kind of name and hearing this from my president provides me with comfort in knowing that it's ok and that we are about to face some challenges together ahead.  


I'm also going to vote for Obama UNLESS Romney really makes me consider him as a leader.  But for now I vote for Obama because he's likely to win anyway and we might as well let him and his administration finish the country off over the next 4 years.  After that?  Who knows?  I may not even be here because:


For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
---ROMANS 14.8

...developing...