Friday, April 20, 2012

Was Jesus a wimp?

I'm posting this because I want to point people into the direction of the truth of the gospel of the grace of God.  We've been lied to long enough by all sorts of perverted preaching and teaching of what men allegedly call "God's word".  But they have mishandled that and perverted it and caused much mischief.  So all I can do here is present the information here and you will have to study from there.

This guy died a while ago but someone posts his messages up on YOU TUBE and they have been extremely helpful to many.  I hope they are for all you readers here.  It's impossible for me to post all the videos I would like to post so I recommend you search out this YOU TUBE CHANNEL as YOU TUBE has ruined the old format and it's hard to find the topics here that I used to have readily available:

...developing...