Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BBY and RSH are in the news

Are America's electronic retailers nearing the end?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/376741-why-you-shouldn-t-dump-best-buy-radio-shack?source=yahoo
I love this article written on February 19th and have to laugh at it because at the end the writer says:

"Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours."

Truth is stock market analysts are terrified by the current market which is so unstable and news driven it's nearly impossible to sense the direction. Personally the whole thing seems about to crash to me and I would expect that we are about overdue for a major wipe-out.  Look out below!

Retail will ultimately be with online companies like AMZN because it's all made "just in time" anyway.  Who needs BBY and RSH anymore?  I went to BBY today and they didn't even have the software I was looking for so I have to get it online.  I'm waving goodbye to American electronic retailers. 

I haven't even been in a Radio Shack for a long time but I do see them in just about every major strip mall.  Are you wondering what "just in time" means above?  Go to this link and find out:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2011/04/supply-shortages-soon-coming-abroad.html 


...developing...