Saturday, January 21, 2012

Police State Files

Kansas U.S.A.

I suspect there's more to this story then what appears here.   To me the trooper acted like a gentleman.  There's more to this older gentleman also.  I storm chase in Kansas and I find it hard to believe that Kansas troopers are bad guys.  Most troopers I've met from Kansas, Oklahoma and into Texas are very fair and very straightforward men.  I had a trooper chase me as I buried my speedometer down the highway for about 15 miles one time.  But behind both of us was a large F3 tornado also. :-)  He and I laughed about it later as I told him I saw his lights but I wasn't about to pull over.

All the ghost stories about cops are usually isolated incidents and it's usually the FED TYPES that are more mouthy and unreasonable.  This video isn't enough to get the story I'm sure: