Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mitt Romney's Income: "...and I'm a Mormon!"

"...and I'm a Mormon."



They [are] not in trouble [as other] men; neither are they plagued like [other] men.
Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them [as] a garment.
Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
---PSALM 73.5-7

Compared to Romney The News UNIT made this much today so far:


Today's Earnings: 0.07

Long way to go before The News UNIT can catch up to over $10,000 per hour.  Please send a donation so I can buy a hamburger (or a vegetable juicer) since ADSENSE is rather slim at the moment.  Thanks barnone11967 for chiding me about having a DONATE BUTTON!  You're a loser barnone11967 and you made more money on ADSENSE for your B.S. than I ever have.  For those of you who think The News UNIT is just cut an paste then go try it yourself for a while and see how you like it.