Friday, July 22, 2011

51 and 16

A Rare Hollywood Testimony:

Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.   ---HEBREWS 13.4

I am finding younger women in their 20's are more and more taking interest in those of us who are still single and in our 40's.   At least for me I'm sort of a 44 year old male going on 24 type of person anyway.  

Some of my Christian brethren will take issue with me posting this from Hollywood but I respect this guy for marrying this gal and her testimony of virginity.   For those who think she may not be in Christ; how do you know?  You might just find that by God's grace her husband may be saved also in time.

After watching this marriage testimony I am more inclined to keep meeting women in their early 20's (and possibly less now) being 44 years old.   I take some flack for it but what would you rather have? :-)

And by the way:  For those of you who like to brag about your sexual prowess and exploits have a listen to this guy at 51 mention how he wished he was a virgin.  Many of you will scoff at that but that shows this guy is more of a man than you'll ever be. 

My hope for this couple is that they continue to jam up Hollywood by their relationship and by God's grace are saved then stay married and have children and really become a testimony to the glory of God.  I wish them well!
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/07/22/2011-07-22_doug_hutchison_51_is_a_tiger_in_bed_according_to_16yearold_wife_courtney_stodden.html 



Here's the reaction from the sodomite "fathers".  Some say "father" was recently spotted running into WalMart by a greeter and was asked, "What's the hurry?".  Father responded by saying, "I have to hurry because the little boys pants are half-off today."...developing...

http://popdust.com/2011/07/22/courtney-stodden-doug-hutchison-father-albert-interview/

http://popdust.com/2011/07/15/courtney-stodden-gma-interview/