Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Weekly Telegram says "Don't listen to me."

That might be a good idea:

Do you see the SCAM logo?  It's on "The Weekly Telegram YOU TUBE site".  I suppose this is just a SCAM for everyone's entertainment?  Maybe the rest of these nuts are SCAM's too? Did that guy from New York "The Silver Futurist" and this Chris have Mike Maloney show up so they could mock him later?  Perhaps Mike Maloney needs to stay away from YOU TUBE crap!.....

UPDATE: Look at the SCAM logo:  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWeeklyTelegram



"What do you do?....What I'm doing...."
"Don't listen to me..."
"Don't listen to these people..." (YOU TUBE charlatans)
"Don't listen to these people to tell you trade in and out of the silver market....you're going to get slaughtered if you do that."
"Don't listen to people like Suze Orman or Dave Ramsey....they're sales people..."
If you're working for a paycheck you don't know what you're doing. 
When you make money on silver you should donate it.
"...my opinion.....don't listen to me.....my blog...you gotta do your own research."


Got silver?  I doubt it. 
Sometimes you just have to listen to get the message. :-)
Then there are those who don't listen.