Thursday, April 21, 2011

The News UNIT BLOCKED by The Weekly Telegram

The News UNIT blocked by The Weekly Telegram on YOU TUBE.....interesting....

I have to post this because I am reporting that The News UNIT gets blocked from leaving a message on YOU TUBE to Chris here from The Weekly Telegram thanking him for his videos.  Always had nice things to say to you Chris.  I'm going to post your video here for review, but just thought it was unusual to be blocked by you there. 

I'm keeping up my blog and I'm doing my part.  And yes the mainstream media is looking at these blogs and that includes THE NEWS UNIT.....developing....




Obama's Birth Certificate not important according to The Weekly Telegram.  According to him it's "junk and meaningless stuff". Are you uttering all you mind Chris?



I'll keep it up and keep pressing and seeking the truth.  The truth is Obama's BIRTH CERTIFICATE is a MAJOR ISSUE.  We not only have a criminal banking system but we have a criminal government and quite likely an unlawful president in office.  This is one of the biggest heists in the history of The United States of America.  If that is not an important issue for you I question your platform and your agenda.   

One thing is needful in working together with the new media is you have to be able to disseminate the facts. 


The News UNIT will be closely monitoring "The Silver Liberation Army"....Perhaps they are another scam that will need some exposure?...Don't worry The News UNIT will find out :-)...The News UNIT is "ON THE SCENE".

ALSO N.B.:  The News UNIT is not looking for "followers" of my blog or making a name for myself.  The News UNIT is looking for leaders not followers!

Wisdom is too high for a fool:  he openeth not his mouth in the gate.  --PROVERBS 24.7

A fool uttereth all his mind:  but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.  --PROVERBS 29.11 

(You can take the garbage can back to Home Depot and check to make sure the next one isn't damaged before you get home.  You might try that next time.  :-) 

...developing...