Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who is Porter Stansberry? Who cares?



This is about as long winded EMPTY VANITY as I have ever heard in my entire life!  It appears to me that this was "censored" because there really is not a large audience who wants to sit back and listen to this guy ramble on (for who knows how long) and never get to the point in his alleged message.  He seems as one who just gets a thrill to mess with a listener.  I have a "conspiracy theory" on this:  Perhaps there's some sort of "backward masking" in here just to brainwash people?  I think that's possible......developing.....
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1103PSIEOAVD/PPSIM369/PR  (If you actually listened to this entire alleged "video" let me know how long it was because I won't do it)


"....I'll show you exactly what to do in a moment but first...."...oh yea?....:-)

Further investigation on this indicates that this guy was found guilty of defrauding clients and price manipulation....hmmm!....(but as I state in my blog title "...At times sources quoted here are suspect at best."  That's for sure!)
http://reviewopedia.com/workathome/stansberryresearch-com-reviews-legit-or-scam/

I notice Alex Jones has a recent story and video about some censored TV ad banned from airwaves.  He acts all concerned about this in this video:


Alex Jones says this is a video that the government doesn't want you to see.  I don't believe that for one second. 
Here's the video:  www.endofamericavideo.com 
You have to get a clue!  Show me one TV ad that takes this long and never ends!  What rot!


This has SCAM and "backward masking" all over it.  It may be full of "SPYWARE" and...who knows what else?.... 


Well I made it farther than I thought I would because I wanted to find out what the one asset was during World War II that enabled families to protect, preserve, and grow their money.  He never mentioned it.  Sigh!  But I think I may have found out what it is:  http://greenlaserreviews.com/2011/02/17/the-one-asset-that-can-help-save-you-and-your-family-no-matter-how-bad-things-get-porter-stansberry-end-america/

Do you remember my policy on "conspiracy junkies"?  http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2011/03/note-to-conspiracy-junkies.html